Re: [IP] Domestic Disturbances? (AM hypo)

In a message dated 7/19/2001 9:20:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> And why did it happen?? There never seems to be a set pattern to my numbers
> anymore.  No matter what adjustments I make, they are wrong! I am SICK of
> being diabetic.  I'm sick of having so many things out of my control.
> Sometimes I just want to scream.

     There never seems to be a pattern for me either!  It does get scary and
very frustrating!  I often set my alarm to wake up once or twice in the
middle of the night to see how my sugars are doing, especially if I gave any
insulin before going to sleep.  I fear dropping too low and testing will
hopefully prevent this from happening.  I hope that you are feeling better

Kelly -- diabetic 27.5 years, pumping 6.5 years