Re: [IP] Domestic Disturbances? (AM hypo)

In a message dated 7/19/01 9:20:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ! I am SICK of being diabetic.  I'm sick of having so many things out of my
> control.
> Sometimes I just want to scream.

    I can't think of a better venue for you to SCREAMMMMMMM all you want,
than to your IP "family" who understand all-too-well your frustrations. Since
nighttime hypos seem to be the #1 concern of anyone living with diabetes
(personally or by proxy), no matter how BIG the glucowatch would be in its
current prototype manifestation, it would at least provide something tangible
to offset the insecurity & uncertainty engendered by this very real fear.
    Wishing you better days ( and nights).....and don't discount those
postpartum hormones wreaking havoc still on your psyche & your bgs!!
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)