Re: [IP] Domestic Disturbances? (AM hypo)

email @ redacted writes:

<< Last night when I got up to feed the baby around 1:45, I tested myself and
was 180.  Going by my insulin requirements and the fact that I tend to rise
in the early AM, I decided I needed 2 units.  To play it safe, I only bolused
1.7 units.
 At 6:00 when the baby woke up again, my husband couldn't get me to wake up.
At first he thought I was just overly tired.  Then he tested me and I was 18.

Sherry:  Are you nursing your baby?  I was wondering if nursing could cause
your blood sugar to drop?!