Re: [IP] viral causes for iddm

> I was also told that a large amount of diagnoses are made in the
> winter during flu season. I was dx'd in January.

According to the responses summarized on our "About" page

29% of diagnoses were made in the Winter, 24% in the Spring, 25% in the
Fall and 21% in the Summer (approx)   These figures are from a sample of
preciptated by an illness, since routine illness occurs more frequently in
colder months we would expect this to be indicated in the data"

Please contribute your responses to this data via the Survey form: