[IP] WOO HOO...PUMP JAMBOREE IN CHICAGO!!!

MiniMed is having a "MINIMED INSULIN PUMP JAMBOREE AT NAVY PIER" on Saturday,
September 15th, 2001 from 9:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
There will be a complementary Continental Breakfast and different sessions
throughout the morning and a panel of pumpers, etc...
Current pumpers with a 507 and 508 will be given the opportunity to have
their pump downloaded.
If you are interested, please let me know by either emailing this address or
email @ redacted
Those who register by September 4th will be eligible for the Grand Door
Prize!!

**I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH MINIMED IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!  I AM JUST PASSING
ALONG SOME INFORMATION BEFORE THIS GOES PUBLIC BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS SO
MUCH....LOL**