[IP] numbness in hands & feet

It sounds like the beginning stages of peripheral neuropathy
to me. I have had that in my feet for about 3 1/2 years.
Since being on the pump I've started to get the same thing
in my hands to. My A1C went from 10.1 to 7.1 after 3 months
on the pump. My podiatrist & endo told me that it would
probably never go away totally. It sure can be painful at
night, my kids have spent numerous hours rubbing my feet at
night. A capasacin cream helps some & so does elavil. In my
case it was the years of poor control before going on the
pump that caused mine. Dave in Phoenix (Its a dry heat!)