Re: [IP] Dragging Feet

Matt - if I were you I would go ahead and order the info pkts from all 3 pump
companies - watch the videos, read up etc, fill out the paperwork for the one
you want - and take it in with you when you go back and say I want this pump
now - get the signatures so that it gets faxed to thye pump co (who will then
deal with your insurance) - don't let em give you the big run a round.

Linda & Dax