From: "jspock @shore.net" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] KETONES IN 4 HOURS??????

>Am I the only one who gets this "warning" about ketones? I remember at
>Joslin they always said that you can't feel high BS, and I won't argue
> >that point.

I'll argue the point.  I have only shown ketones twice in the 25 years since
I've been DX'ed (the first time was at diagnosis, and the second time when
when I needed surgery).  I do know when my BS is (or is going) high.  I get
muscle aches, I get tired and run down, my heart pounds, and I get stomach-
and head-aches.  I know a lot of people have those symptoms when they are
low, but I don't get low symptoms at all.

I'm not sure if its just me, since I also have Addison Disease (adrenal
gland failure), which can also cause these symptoms when something isn't

Well, I always get a terrible feeling in my stomach and headache which I refer
to as feeling "blech"
When I get the blech feeling I got ketones. Yuck! spot