Re: [IP] numbness in hands and feet

Hi Sarah,

I thought I was the only wierd one.  I have carpal tunnel like symptoms with
numbness in my hands (particularly when my bloodsugar is lower) anytime I
work to achieve better control.  The only time this didn't happen to me was
when I was pregnant (when my A1c went dramatically from 7.8 to about 5.5).  I
don't know that there is anything to be done about it.  Eventually my
symptoms did subside, though to be honest I don't know if it was because of
changes in my A1c's.  If I had to think about it, I have problems between an
A1c of 6.5 and 7.5 but no problems above or below this.

dx 3/13/81
pump 12/28/85