Re: [IP] Re: replacement vs loner pumps

I have ALWAYS opted for the refurbished pumps.  I have had MANY problems over
the years (since 1985) with whichever model I"ve been using at the
time---sometimes just cosmetic ones---but I don't feel that the problems have
been related to the fact that my pumps are refurbished.  I think that it is a
computer/electrical equiptment that can be sensitive to anything you put it
through.  I would think waiting for your pump to be "fixed" would really be a
pain.  YMMV

dx 3/13/81 (Friday the Thirteenth)
pump 12/28/85