Re: [IP] pets and their diabetic people

Same with my cat.  Was low enough I was really glad to be woken up.
----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] pets and their diabetic people

> Ok.............Maybe coincedence maybe not but weird either way.  We have
a cat, Abby, who normally doesn't bother us at night.  Twice however, I woke
up to her either sitting on me or right beside me meowing very loudly.  Once
I'm awake, I have realized I've got that funny, shaky feeling.....Get up,
check and she's was right...... Coincidence????  Or a very special kitty???