[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #297

Dear Matt, I went on the pump back in May and think it is great. I am still
trying to get the carb count down pat and it is difficult getting basals
correct and boluses right. but I would not go back to injections and I was on
them for 50 years. The company, Disetronic handled most of the insurance
paper work and even contacted my doctor to get him to fill out the necessary
information saying the pump was a medical necessity.It is hard work, but
worth it.

                       Bill             email @ redacted