Re: [IP] Sterling Medivations Now Has Twelve FDA Approvals for New Insulin

At 02:41 PM 7/18/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Thursday June 28, 6:01 am Eastern Time
>Press Release
>Sterling Medivations Now Has Twelve FDA Approvals for New Insulin Infusion
>Three New FDA-Approved Devices Will Provide Users With New Catheter
>Choices for Sterling's LifeMatch System and the MiniMed Paradigm Pump

1. This is apparently the company that is sponsoring the survey that
Michael mentioned yesterday (I took it. The interviewer would not disclose
the client but said non-pump company, introducing new sets that have
already been received FDA approval).

2. This should partially address the concern that many had when MM
announced that the Paradigm will not use standard infusion sets. The
connector on the sets is apparently different but not proprietary.