[IP] numbness in hands and feet

Hey everyone,
   I have had some numbness in my feet and hands (mainly feet) for the
past thre months. My feet feel like they have "fallen asleep" probabably a
dozen times per day. My doc says that it is likely because my body is more
sensitive now that my bs's are so good with my pump and it should go away.
I am not convinced that this is the case. Any one else experience this
when they started getting better control?

Sarah Arnal (21 yrs old, IDDM for 8.5 years, pumping 2 months and 8 days)

Do You Yahoo!?