[IP] Re: Pets and their diabetic people

In a message dated 7/18/01 12:12:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ...Maybe coincedence maybe not but weird either way.  We have a cat, Abby,
who normally doesn't bother us at night.  Twice however, I woke up to her
either sitting on me or right beside me meowing very loudly.  Once I'm awake,
I have realized I've got that funny, shaky feeling.....Get up, check and
she's was right...... Coincidence????  Or a very special kitty???
 Ginger & Gizmo   >>

I read a medical article (partly written to be funny, but partly not) that
dealt with this very thing.  It outlined several anecdotes about pets,
(mainly dogs, I think) that could sense their owners low bgs while they slept
and then woke them up.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7