Re: [IP] elevated liver enzymes?

email @ redacted wrote:
> Anyway, some results came back today indicating
> that my liver enzymes are elevated, and the doctor wants me to go back in on
> Friday to get the test done again.  Does anyone know why this might be?
> Could it be diabetes-related?

same thing happened to me last year, i was sick for a couple of days,
someone on the phone suggested i take my temp which was 102 right after
a couple of aspirin. went to ER, lots of tests (including spinal tap)
and liver enzymes were elevated. went to GP, he repeated tests, said not
to worry, it might be a "blip" and to come back in 6 weeks. i did and
tested fine. it had to do with the "bug" i had, not dm. in researching
it, however, i believe i came across diabetic fatty liver as something
that can also raise liver enzymes.

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99