Re: [IP] Dragging Feet

Sounds to me like perhaps the dr isn't real pump friendly?  I had to
convince my endo that a pump was the way for me to go.  He kept telling me
that I didn't need one since I had very good A1c's.  What finally turned the
table for me is I took him graphs of my bgs and more info he could ever want
to know, what I ate each day, how much insulin I took, etc.  My next visit
he told me a pump was a good idea for me.  So, perhaps pictures speak louder
than words?  Another choice is to try to find a more pump friendly dr.
Good luck, I know how frustrating it can be, I was there a year ago.