[IP] Re: I need some supervision

Hi Everyone~

Had my pump start today~so far so good.  I have a question, I have an air
bubble in the tubing, it wasn't there this morning.  Its a slow moving
bubble, how do I fix it? How much do I prime~I know I have to disconnect to
prime, right?  Also, what do people use to carry all this stuff around in?
Insulin, needles, 2 infusion sets, two reserviour (sp), meter and strips,
fast acting sugar source, batteries, extra dressings, IV prep, did I forget
anything?  Is it a problem running around with insulin, will it spoil?  I
know these questions have been asked and answered before, I apologize in
advance for the repetition.

Jan Clinthorne