Re: [IP] i need some help - what do i say to my doctor?

When i had an appointment with him MAy 29th i said I want to start the pump -
he said excellent you would be a very good candidate for it because you have
CF and diabetes.  I told him i already have the pump and supplies i just need
to get a paper signed for disability to cover the extra supplies when i need
them. He said ok i will sign it as soon as you bring it in :)
So i dont know what the problem is.
His office is closed again this week.... no surprise there
thanks for the help and encouragement