Re: [IP] Re: Anscore test Re: Test to Get for Long-Term IDDM

In a message dated 7/18/01 11:43:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The Anscore test gives information about heartrate variabilities...
Yes, this test is specifically for autonomic neuropathy findings...... the
leads run along the vagus nerve which has a lot of control of the heart, I
guess.  I have a pamphlet on it......I will transcribe what the pamphlet says
if anyone wants me to?