Re: [IP] Anyone had trouble with their 508?

In a message dated 7/18/01 8:43:39 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My MiniMed 508 died on me Monday night @ 7:00 PM.  I was trying to give a
> bolus for dinner and low and behold,  all sorts of weird stuff happened.
> Each time I pushed a button (any button), the screen would go blank then

OMG.....another one within one week!!  Mine did this Saturday, the exact same
thing.  They said it was the keyboard or a "leads" problem/connection.  I
told the guy that maybe it's a bug or something because it seems like this
has happened to quite a few people in the last couple of weeks!
I got a loaner and am getting mine back but only because I know how I am.....
I will keep saying, "I wonder if I should have just had them fix mine....I
wonder how old this is....."