[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #296

My comment is just this.  Are we thinking that MM is withdrawing the sensor
because they are already making enough of a profit with the pump alone?
Personally that is what is sounds like to me, but maybe I am off the mark?
Lisa-Type I for 21 years  Pumping for 18 years (Have been awaiting the
infamous 5-year cure since 1980)