[IP] Wednesday Night chat

Hi, all.  Just a reminder that we have a chat scheduled tonight at 9:00 p.m.
EDT.  Come join my co-host, Spot, and me in the Anytime Room.

To join in, click Chat on the IP home page.  When the Window appears, click
on Go for the Anytime Room.  Enter your full IP e-mail address in the
dialogue box in all lower-case letters, then enter "pumper" in all lower-case
letters for the password (leave out the quotation marks).  Click OK, then say
Hi to everyone as you join us.

Hope to see you there tonight.

Ed & Mosby