Re: [IP] JUST HAD TO SHARE

Ana,

Congratulations. Jenny's story is very similar to Joe's. She will be 13 in
Octorber, was diagnosed in Feb. 1999 and went on the pump Dec. 2000.
Unfortunately, we are having problems with her eating and forgetting to bolus so
are hba1c was 8.1 last time. Hormones are rather a big unpredictable factor too.

This is a great site. I am really happy for you and Joe's numbers.

Kay