[IP] Pets and dmers

I had a dog that knew when I wasn't feeling well.  He was an unuasallu quiet dog, never barked or whined.  When I would stay home sick from work he would make sure to bark and whine to keep me awake and aware of situation and surrounding.  He usually liked in a kennel but when home he was allowed to roam the houae and a few times when sleeping he would wake me up and sit on me until i would get up and test.

He was a Godsend for me in quite a few situations.  If the dog is awate you have an illness he will keep an eye out for you.  If not I think it is just by coincidence.