[IP] Re: replacement vs loner pumps

Hi, Andy,

My son has a MM508.  Last winter he dropped a 15 lb weight on it and smashed
it  beyond belief.  I was sick- called MM not knowing what they'd do.  To my
surprise they said it was still under warranty and they would send a
replacement (used) or a loner until his current one was fixed.  I was unsure
what to do and asked the MM rep her advice.  She asked if he was attached to
his pump?  I was confused and still running on fear that we would not get the
pump replaced.  I said,"No, he took it off when it was smashed" Duh- she
meant was he particularly fond of the pump.  Well now that I was on the same
page I asked my son and he said that he wasn't so we took the replacement and
have had no problems.  Hope this helps.

Janet in Ohio