Re: [IP] wish me luck

Thanks to all that wished me and the other new pumpers
good luck. I have had mine on for almost 24 hours now
and all is cool! sugars are a little hi yet but they
will come down. My doc and I had to be careful with my
first 12 hours of basil because of the lantis insulin
I was giving myself at night. My "normal" Basil
program has kicked in and I can already see a decline
in my sugar readings. My wife had to make fun of me
this morning cause I started to load up my briefcase
with my insulin pen and needles! Talk about a force of
habbit! I have skipped 4 shots so far now and I don't
miss them! Once again Thank you to all!
Dave Bellman

Do You Yahoo!?