Re: [IP] Anyone had trouble with their 508?

Hey....My 508 did something very similar.  I kept getting a blank screen.  I called Minimed and they suggested a static buildup at night.  2 days later, I was doing an audio bolus and the word "delivery" showed on the screen but no time and no unit count off.  I knew I was getting the insulin b/c I could hear the clicks.  I was on the way to a conference in Atlanta so Minimed was kind enough to Fed Ex me a loaner that was waiting at the hotel when I arrived.

Maybe our pumps are related????  :-)

Ginger & Gizmo