[IP] Anyone had trouble with their 508?

My MiniMed 508 died on me Monday night @ 7:00 PM.  I was trying to give a
bolus for dinner and low and behold,  all sorts of weird stuff happened.
Each time I pushed a button (any button), the screen would go blank then
flash with the whole display filled with information.

I received a replacement from MM yesterday (11:00 AM), and it had a problem
also.  I am still using it, although the down button (and also the light)
does not work.  I have since ordered a loaner, and requested that I get my
old pump back once it is fixed.

I am pleased with the promptness of the replacement pump arrival, however,
an very concerned about the testing that goes into the reconditioned
(replacement) pumps.

Has anyone had this same problem with their 508?