[IP] RE: sinus congestion, was Head cold what can I take

Carl wrote:
>2.The best standard is salt and soda - A teaspon of soda, and
>little salt and warm water. Gargle, brush teath, and yes "snort"
>it up the nose....it sounds bad, but it really works.

Another (gentler) option for this treatment is a Neti pot.
It's shaped like a small teapot.  You fill it with luke warm water and a small amount of uniodized salt (like sea salt) and pour the
water into one nostril and out the other.  I've heard they are
wonderful for allergies and sinus trouble, so I've just started
using one. They're available at health food stores.