Re: [IP] [ip] viral causes for iddm

I posted a question about people getting D after the chicken pox about 6
months ago and pretty much got flamed indirectly for it saying how there is
no correlation, etc, and people making comments like "I was dx'd at age 16
and had chicken pox at age 3; does that count?"  You know, whatever,
Anyway, I got D about two months after having the chicken pox as a kid.....
All the way back then (20 years) my doctor told me this is what probably
triggered it.  It's now 20 years later and they are still questioning
it....... Anyway, I truly believe this was my cause for diabetes, especially
since there is NOBODY anywhere in my family with type 1 or type 2!!