Re: [IP] i need some help - what do i say to my doctor?

In a message dated 7/17/01 3:50:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I want to get the point across that i am
> serious and want this done now but dont want to sound to witchy, ya know?
> I hope someone out there can help me. I am tired of waiting and dont see
> why
> i have had to wait this long.
Maybe there is a reason he won't sign the paper for it?!?  Did you talk to
him about how he feels about you getting on the pump?  Maybe he's against
them and is avoiding you or some other reason?
I would ask to speak with him....or get another doctor!!