Re: [IP] sample script

  You do NOT need a script for receiving samples from these guys.  Whoever
wrote to you was apparently misunderstanding that you were asking for a few
samples only.  You may be better off calling them 1-800-280-7801  and ask
them in person for the samples.  I'm just sorry you were misinformed for this
matter.  And YES the sets are interchangeable.  Josh is on the H-Tron by Dis
and we have been using MM sets since last October.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua