Re: [IP] Changes in my life.....kinda long

That's quite all right.  Actually I would love to hear from others who have
it as I am the only one that my endo even knows about.  I was told at first
that it wouldn't even hurt.  It does, but I don't know anymore if its from
that or if its from the nerve damage itself.  Who knows.  I just keep
plugging along and eventually I will get it right.

Michelle and Booper