Re: [IP] Changes in my life.....kinda long

In a message dated 7/17/01 10:49:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The last 2 drs who helped me work to keep the infections from the open
 in them from going into the bones.  For the most part it is cosmetic, I have
 one very large one, though, that is causing some severe pain in my leg.  It
 has taken me a very long time to realize that these drs aren't always right.

OK. That would make sense. I'm sorry -- the only people I know who have NLD
have never indicated that it could endanger their limbs. I guess I forgot
that "YMMV" bit. :-)  My husband also has a very light case, but the only
thing that happens is that it bleeds a bit if he bangs his shins. (BTW, he is
non-DM, and also is the one in the family who has had trigger finger -- think
it comes from sleeping with a DM-er? <g>)

Jan and Elvis