Re: [IP] Changes in my life.....kinda long

In a message dated 7/17/01 9:49:01 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< 6 years ago I was diagnosed with Necrobiosis on both of my legs and was
 that I could no longer do anything or I would lose my legs. >>

'scuse me? Isn't that just a cosmetic problem? I have a friend with NLD who
skis, sails, rides his bike -- all kinds of stuff. Who said you could lose
your legs?

Jan and Elvis