[IP] seeking advice on one touch software

I have been thinking of getting the software for my ultra and fasttake meters
i frequently test but rarely get them written down..hence it is hard to track
a pattern if any. my question is Is it going to be worth it? Is anyone using
it or something similar?
I have noticed some peoples concerns about humalog and the swimming
season,heat etc..I have had no problems pooling and it has been HOT here..Gwen