[IP] Re:Participate in market research about pumps

Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:23:07 -0800
From: "Michael" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPn] Participate in market research about pumps

A large health care organization has asked me to help find volunteers
for a market study about pumps. I have not seen the questions, but
anytime a health care organization wants to study diabetes and pumps
it can't be bad, right?? :-)

I have a suggestion for all of us who may participate:  Why don't we ask
Patrick, (whose mailbox is currently over filled with messages) if we can
donate the small honorarium to IP?  I think that's a great idea, and as soon
as I get an answer, I will post it to the digest.

Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.
email @ redacted, or