[IP] Re: [IPn] Participate in market research about pumps

I think it's great that health care orgs are paying attention to
pumps & pumpers, but I hope they recognize that it's not just for
adults!  Could you pass along that there are a lot of kids on pumps
now & that number is rapidly growing?

I think that they are leaving out a large part of the market if they don't
include children with pumps, with parents taking the survey maybe.  I'd
certainly participate for free if I thought it would help enlighten those who
run health care organizations.  I'm sure you would agree that the vast
majority of parents of children with diabetes are very knowledgeable and
involved in their child's care and are interested in the best & safest

Shelly Van Dyke, Austin, TX, mom to Luke, 6, pumping 3/01

--- Michael <email @ redacted> wrote:
> A large health care organization has asked me to help find volunteers
> for a market study about pumps. I have not seen the questions, but
> anytime a health care organization wants to study diabetes and pumps
> it can't be bad, right?? :-)
> They wish to conduct some comprehensive telephone interviews with
> adult (over 18yo) pumpers and will pay a small honorariam for your
> time.
> If you are would like to participate,
> Patrick Murray
> toll free number: 888 335 0876
> Hopefully this will help spread the word to more health care
> organizations that pumping insulin is the way to go!
> Michael
> email @ redacted
> Insulin Pumpers web site http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

Do You Yahoo!?