Re: [IP] non-pump activities/bolusing

<<I'm still a little
unclear about disconnecting for swimming and...
uh....other stuff. The exercise thing I think I have
figured out, because I hardly need any insulin at the
time I'm jogging. But otherwise I feel like if I bolus
right as I disconnect, I go low. Do you wait an hour
after you disconnect for your first bolus if you're
say, on the beach all day, sometimes swimming,
sometimes sitting around? Or do most people bolus
right away?>>
I don't bolus when I disconnect unless I'm high. I usually test before
disconnecting and test every hour and reconnect & bolus if my bg starts
creeping up. If I'm disconnected less than an hour or so, Ill just make it
up at my next meal bolus.