Re: [IP] wish me luck

David,

Good luck to you, you are going to love it!  There is so much freedom. My
son started Monday.  He ate a whole candy bar today for the first time.   I
usually give him 4 shots/day.  If your a good carb. counter you'll have no
problem.  I usually carry a little carb. handbook with me everywhere I go
so I know what he's eating and just bolus  him for the exact amount.    We
also have the 508 MM.  It is going to take a week or so just to remember
how to get around  to all the screens but it is fairly straight forward.

Good luck!

Shelley Ware