Re: [IP] People in the Albuquerque,NM Area

Vicki,

Good luck to you and Katie on starting the insuling pump.  I have a 7 year old
that I just started on Monday.  1st day I had some high numbers and a low but
the second day seem to be all right on.  Trust your initial carb calculations
and go with it.  I was being conservative and didn't really think he needed the
correct calc. amount but in fact he did.  It's great so far!
He ate anything he wanted today  at anytime for the first time in 5 years! Good
luck!

Shelley Ware