Re: [IP] i need some help - what do i say to my doctor?

 > but lets say they are.. what should i say?  I want to get the point
 > across that i am serious and want this done now but dont want
 > to sound to witchy, ya know?

You might try buddying-up to the receptionist/nurse that answers the phone.
Something to the effect of "... Maybe you can give me some advice. You know
Dr. SlowPoke better than I do. This is really important to me. What
approach with Dr. SP do you suggest? What do you think of ... "

If you can get someone on his office staff working for you then you have won!