[IP] amazing story about er doctor

last night i was in the ER  for my belly  well anyways they measured my blood
and it was abotu 15 or so ( 270) the doctor asked me if my blood was always
that high and i said no its because i have been drinking juice ( gatorade)
and didnt have enough insulin.
He told me ( and these are his exact words)  Juice should not raise your
blood sugar.
Maybe he forgot to finish the sentence or whatever but me and Joel just
looked at each other and where like hmm, this guy is going to diagnose my
stomach problems when he doesnt even know this about diabetes??

well i had to share that for yall
thought someone would get a good kick out of it!