[IPn] Participate in market research about pumps

A large health care organization has asked me to help find volunteers
for a market study about pumps. I have not seen the questions, but
anytime a health care organization wants to study diabetes and pumps
it can't be bad, right?? :-)

They wish to conduct some comprehensive telephone interviews with
adult (over 18yo) pumpers and will pay a small honorariam for your

If you are would like to participate,

Patrick Murray
toll free number: 888 335 0876

Hopefully this will help spread the word to more health care
organizations that pumping insulin is the way to go!