[IP] (no subject)

Hi Everyone~

I sent an e-mail to Disetronic requesting a sample of the Ultraflex.  My pump
is MM508, but I thought the infusion sets were interchangable.  I understand
that the quick-set are on backorder until August.  MM tells me yesterday its
on backorder for two months.  Anyway, I thought I'd try the Ultraflex since
its seems to be more readily available.  Disetronic e-mailed and said they
need a prescription from my doctor.  Its seems silly to ask my doctor for a
script for a sample of a product I'm not sure I'll use.  I guess I thought it
was like asking for a sample of a type of needle for insulin.  I don't know,
I'm new at this, my pump start is tomorrow, I've got alot to learn.