[IP] travel to europe and time changes

I travel across time zones in this country a lot, and
have taken my pump to Europe 3 times.
I change the time on my pump one hour at a time.  My
goal is to be on the new time zone sometime during the
first full day there (the day after I travel).
I adjust the first hour the morning I am traveling,
but after my dawn phenomenon basals.  I adjust the
second hour either on the plane or when I arrive,
depending on how far I have traveled.  If it is a
cross country 3 hour difference, I wait till the next
morning to adjust the third hour.  If it is to Europe,
I will adjust the third hour when I go to bed, and
then finish the last two or three hours the next day -
one in the morning and one around dinner, and one at
bedtime if it is a 6 hour total change.  I think it's
best to do it graduallly.
Hope this helps,

Do You Yahoo!?