[IP] some good mews to share

i would like to share  some good news with everyone. i was issued my AIRMAN
CERTIFICATE FOR PRIVATE PILOT yesterday after a sucessful checkride!!!  up to
a few years ago a diabetic could not hold a license but thanks to a special
issuance and good control and the mm 508 i was able to do this, i will be
going to bonaire off venezuala to go scuba diving. i have been diving with
diabetes for twenty years and enjoy sharing my experiences through video and
photography. i do both u/w at the same time so i don't miss anything!!I  i am
now 46 . my wife says that i need to convince my 18 year old brain that i'm
older.  my intention is to let other diabetics, especially you young kids to
not look at having diabetes as a handicap, it's not if you don't let it be.
my biggest motivating factor for doing fun stuff is the word CAN'T.hate being
told i can't, hope this makes everyone feel good, see ya   dan valovich