[IP] wish me luck

Well today is the day! I have my trainning for the MM
508 This morning, wish me luck. I am sitting here at
my desk getting ready to test my sugar and take my
humolog injection and it just hit me NO MORE!!!!! I am
beyond excited about not having to be a 'slave' to the
needle! I guess the up beat atmosphere of the rest of
you pumpers is very contagious and I hope they never
find a cure for that! I know I still have a long
journey ahead of me but with the help of my wonderful
wife and the rest of you 'sweet' people it will be a

Thanks for being there!,
David Bellman
Akron, Ohio

Do You Yahoo!?