[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] All Travelers

I am looking at an extended overseas trip and need some help/suggestions. I 
am putting together a two month vacation and going to Australia. I have 
read about taking extra medication, medical supplies etc. I have to get a 
passport. I will need to get travel insurance in case some or all of the 
trip is cancelled due to sickness or other calamity. How about health 
insurance? Is Medicare and Blue Cross recognized Down Under? What notes do 
I need to get from my doctor(s)? I have been type 1 for 40 years and have 
just officially added sleep apnea to the list of maladies and will lug a 
CPAP with me. At least my camera is digital and uses pcmcia cards for image 
storage. Compact. What have I forgotten to ask? TIA for any advice or 
suggestions you might have
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml